Making sure you’re getting exactly the right coverage is what Noblr’s all about. When you buy your policy in the Noblr app, you get to pick between a few coverage “sizes” to ensure that your coverage levels protect you and what you’re looking to insure.

No matter whether you pick the Noblr maximum package or state minimum coverage, we have you covered. Here are the types of coverage available with Noblr. 

Bodily Injury
& Property Damage

These two coverage types help ensure that you can treat other people right if you’re at fault for an accident. These coverages are so important that most states require you to have them.

Bodily Injury coverage, or "BI" as we insurance nerds like to call it, kicks in if you’re in an accident and found to be at fault for injuring another person. BI can cover the medical costs for someone else’s injuries and your legal defense if you’re sued for damages.

Property Damage, or "PD," covers you when you’re the responsible party for damage to someone else’s property in an accident. Think other peoples' cars, telephone poles, guard rails, etc. PD pays for the costs to repair that damage and any legal fees.

Limits are the amount of coverage you’re buying. The limits you see when you choose your coverage refer to the highest amount paid per person or the most paid for a single covered incident. 

Uninsured Motorist

If someone else drives without enough insurance (BOO!), Uninsured Motorist, or “UM” coverage, has your back. It pays for medical bills if a driver who hits you doesn’t have any or enough car insurance. Your UM limits are the highest amount of costs covered per person and per incident.


“Med Pay” coverage pays for your medical bills in the event of an accident regardless of who is at fault. If you’re injured in an accident, this coverage kicks in before your health insurance and can be used to pay your health insurance deductible or coinsurance payment.

Your Med Pay coverage has a limit of $5,000 per person. Because it’s such a good idea given medical costs these days, Med Pay is automatically included in your Noblr policy. If you cause an accident, this is the only coverage that helps pay your own medical bills.

Physical Damage Coverage - Collision & Comprehensive

Collision coverage pays for repairs to your car if damage happens when it’s in motion—if someone hits you when you’re driving home from work, if you roll your car, etc. Comprehensive coverage (a.k.a. “Comp”) pays for repairs to your car if something happens to it when it’s just minding its own business. Theft, vandalism, hail, fire, those pesky tree limbs in a storm, animal strikes— Comp has your back in those situations.

Normal wear and tear to your car is also not covered. Plain old mechanical failure or road damage to your tires are just a normal part of getting older, unfortunately.

Your “deductible” is the amount you have to pay towards repairs when coverage kicks in. Let’s say you have a $500 deductible. If a tree falls on your car and the repairs cost $3,000, then you pay the first $500 and Noblr pays the remaining $2,500.

PS: If you pay a car loan or lease your car, then your lender/lessor most likely requires you to buy Collision & Comp coverage.

Roadside Assistance

We all need a hand from time to time. That’s why Noblr policies include roadside assistance coverage to help you out if you need a tow or a jump. 

Your coverage limits, deductibles, and certain exclusions may apply.
Please read your insurance policy for details.